Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Luke!

So the birthday party this year was a rousing success. I only have a couple things to add to what I already posted. First, Luke is the awesomest best friend ever. He gave me a clay pot smoker for my birthday, which he then proceeded to teach me how to use by making an ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL smoked pork shoulder which we have been eating for the past week. Awesome.

Second, I am so stoked that Anne and Brian Fullerton were able to make the party because, as I knew they would, when the evening got late, they found a way to bring Bon Jovi into the mix and you can see the results of that little escapade in the pix below.

Third,
Luke shows off his meat.
Putting the pork shoulder in the smoker. Too bad I don't have any 'after' pix because it was awesome.
Parrish, Pam, and Luke make sure the pizza oven continues to function properly.
The smoker, doin it's thang.
Pizza happiness with everybody at the picnic table. Oven builders: stoked.
Pizza Margherita, underway.
Me, Christina, and Anne enjoying the Bon Jovi appearance.
Just like old times at the Webb...
Brian gets into the mix with his sunglasses on, inside, at night. He's so cool...
Uh huh. Fire chief Fullerton, on the scene.
Kelly, Anne, Parrish, Russ, Will, and Camille all singin along to 'Livin on a Prayer'.
Will, dude, you been workin a little too hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home