Monday, May 26, 2008

Beef's Wedding

My best friend from growing up got married over Memorial Day weekend in Chattanooga. I was a groomsman in the wedding. It was an awesome party. Good times with the whole Lloyd family in attendance. One of the bridesmaids (Liz) took over my camera at the hair of the dog bar on Saturday night and we got these pix.
Staci and Liz, enjoying themselves.
Staci, Johanna (Maid of Honor), Liz (bridesmaid), and Leah (friend of bride & groom).
I don't know where these pix came from, because I accidentally left my camera at the bar. Fortunately, Will Sheppard took it into custody so I didn't lose it, but I wound up with some random shots...
Steve, making faces.
Me and Liz, I guess this is from before I lost the camera...
Steve and...um...Steve.
Leah holds her head up.
Barbie gives the thumbs up!
The wedding party leaves the building by limo.
Bride & groom's first dance! Keith & Staci getting ready to cut the cake.
Cutting the cake...so symbolic!
Stuff it!
MMMM.....cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home